VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Account Executive, Digital Campus with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This position is responsible for increasing market share within the Digital Campus Client base. The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is the establishment of new Client accounts and the sale of new products and services. Key responsibilities include: developing and nurturing Customer relationships, identifying new market opportunities, planning and organizing sales efforts with respect to their assigned market territory and achieving pre-determined sales goals and objectives.
Other responsibilities include providing oversight for existing Client accounts - ensuring quick response and follow up to Client requests, achieving continued financial growth of existing accounts and the delivery of outstanding Client service via effective communications with other departments and teams within Client.
This position requires significant telephone dialogue and in-depth understanding of the nature of the college and university environment, specifically in the areas of Instructional Technology and Academic Affairs, familiarization with the Client business and an appreciation for the content of films suitable for the viewing audience.
• Attracting new business
• Maximizing Client revenue
• Negotiating directly with Customers to ensure that motion picture business is not lost due to pricing or other extenuating circumstances within approved boundaries and guidelines
• Acting within company policies and guidelines of conduct and performance of role
• Participating in the establishment of sales goals
• Writing contracts for new business
• Keeping up-to-date records of activities
• Participating in team meetings to develop sales, marketing & service strategies
• Achieving predetermined goals and objectives
• Developing sales leads with potential Clients
• Ensuring on-going revenue growth of the Client
• Establishing sales profiles and final contracts for new Clients
• Actively researching academic organizations to develop new prospect lists
• Demonstrating initiative and creativity in capturing business
• Designing and delivering presentations (within approved processes and guidelines), aimed at acquiring Client business
• Utilizing the skills and knowledge necessary to solicit and capture new business
• Minimizing service challenges through proactive communications with Clients
• Staying up to date on current trends in our marketplace
• Attending conferences to generate new sales
• Organizing conference meetings & presentations with Clients and prospects
• Training and developing new team members regarding the complete sales process
• Establishing Client relationships and open channels for communication
• Returning phone calls & emails in a timely manner
• Visiting colleges and universities
• Educating/assisting new Clients & prospects in the utilization of Digital Campus
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with Customers
The AE works closely with the Account Managers in consulting with Clients on the renewals, service issues, programming and Client concerns.
• Having direct experience with sales and Customer service responsibilities
• Having proven experience in developing positive Customer relationships and seeking ways to increase Customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Demonstrating success at sales
• Possessing excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
• Researching Customer organizations through a variety of resources
• Proactively listening to, clarifying and following up on Customers’ needs
• Understanding the market and demonstrating an ability to overcome objections
• Knowing the competition and leveraging Client’s strengths in capturing business
• Demonstrating a service orientation in meeting Customers’ needs
• Understanding Customers’ needs and matching them to services and products
• Encouraging the ongoing development and education of individuals within the Digital Campus Team
• Exhibiting well-developed communication skills (concise, clear, sincere, persuasive)
• Being a good listener and showing an interest in what others have to say
• Demonstrating initiative and creativity in capturing new business
• Demonstrating flexibility in working with other Client departments in order to achieve desired business outcomes
College degree and 2-4 years sales experience preferred
This position reports to the Sales Manager. Interfaces with Customers as a representative of Client. Interfaces with other Client departments and personnel as needed.