VantageLinks is dedicated to Information Technology (IT) staffing through direct placements, contract-to-hire, and contract services. We currently have an opening for an Application Software Engineer with one of our premier clients.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Work closely with IOS and Android hybrid mobile app dev strategy – using HTML5, AngularJS, CSS, SASS, command line systems, Node.js, NPM (Node Package Manager – how we install packages). You will be a part of the member mobile app team (ID cards, basic member info for health plan. These apps are both internal and external facing. You will get to work with “bleeding edge” and newest dev patterns. This group has a strong team ethic, and you will be expected to be a great team member, and highly collaborative.
· Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
· Meet with business partners to understand business needs
· Contribute to overall solution design
· Responsible for build and test of applications
· Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Design strategy and research
- HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Information Architecture
- Mobile user experience
- Website creation and delivery
- Knowledge of agile methodology preferred
- SASS (pre-compiler for CSS) preferred
- IONIC would a huge plus (open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development).
- Open application frameworks preferred.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
AngularJS HTML5 CSS Some SQL (Basic)
What are the nice-to-have skills?
node.js SASS (pre-compiler for CSS) IONIC would a huge plus (framework to help build hybrid mobile apps).
We are unable to accept H1B candidates and, please no staffing agencies.