VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Application Software Engineer - .NET with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience. Experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML. Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedure
- ETL, SQL, or Teradata experience
- Healthcare experience
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Strong Experience working with .NET, C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML. Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedure ETL, SQL, or Teradata experience Healthcare experience