VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Application Software Engineer - .NET/MongoDB with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL database (i.e. MongoDB) highly preferred.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (St. Louis area) .NET heavy (C#) Must have Java Script Web Service experience SQL experience if no MongoDB
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Mongo experience is nice to have.