VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Architect, Information Technology with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Experience with cloud technologies, to include Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, VMware virtualization.
- Familiarity with public clouds such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- Knowledge of automation and artificial intelligence technology and concepts, especially Natural
- Language Processing (NLP), Big Data, and Machine Learning.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Prior federal government experience with a software development project in a contractor role.
- 7+ years of experience in Aspect Contact Center suite - Aspect Unified IP, APM, WFO, AQM, Speech Analytics, Tiles, ACD, IVR, CTI, SIP
Candidate must have strong experience as a solutions architect with a focus on the Contact Center, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration on the back-end to perform an end-to-end service
Top Skill Sets: 7+ years of experience with Aspect Contact Center Suite. Experience as an IT application architect. Broad knowledge and experience with many technology stacks.