VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Architect, Information Technology with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Work as a key member of the Solution Architecture and Engineering team with other architects to develop Enterprise Application Services, with focus on workflow and robotics development for core managed healthcare administration processes.
- Assist in developing the strategic vision for core claims administration within an integrated portfolio of Enterprise Application Services in partnership with business partners and IT management for claims administration, member enrollment/eligibility, and provider management.
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps that demonstrate how the core administration and workflow vision will be executed.
- Develop the application architecture for workflow solutions, and support implementation by multiple Pega development teams, including integration of other Pega application.
- Validate that core administration and workflow technical solutions can be practically executed, properly integrate with the existing application portfolio, and coordinated with enterprise strategies and roadmaps.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience. IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred. Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Demonstrated Solutions Architect experience
- Workflow application development
- Web Services/API design & Development
- Agile development experience
- Pega experience
- BPM/Workflow product experience
- Microservices and event-driven architecture
- Cloud architecture/development
- SAFe, Java, .NET and/or GoLang
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Demonstrated Solutions Architect experience Workflow application development Web Services/API design & Development Agile development experience Pega experience BPM/Workflow product experience Microservices and event-driven architecture Cloud architecture/development SAFe, Java, .NET and/or GoLang
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Work as a key member of the Solution Architecture and Engineering team with other architects to develop Enterprise Application Services, with focus on workflow and robotics development for core managed healthcare administration processes.