VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Architect, IT - Cloud Telephony with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting the technical direction for the telephony area as well as taking responsibility for technically robust and resilient solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. Provide thought leadership, collaborative agility, speed, and efficiency to reduce technical and business risk while shortening cycle times for IT systems. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to propose solutions that enhance the overall technical solution and customer experience in a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- Responsible for developing and/or driving overall end to end design and implementation of enterprise class, high performing and scalable and reliable telephony app/dev based solutions
- Conduct solution reviews and suggesting best practices to technical staff and leadership
- Lead the development and support of the Avaya platform and future cloud solution to meet current and emerging needs and address capability/performance gaps in the commercial line of business as well as our federal services sector.
- Identify risks and issues and propose solutions to effectively mitigate or resolve them
- Responsible for mentoring and empowering the application development teams
- Develop standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- Experience in NICE Contact Center suite - Cxone, Engage, IEX, Personnel Connection
- Candidate must have strong experience as a solutions architect with a focus on the Contact Center, well versed in multi-channel technologies and telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration on the back-end to perform an end-to-end service
- Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of agile development
- Experience in Studio, Avaya CXP based application development
- Experience in building complex IVR call flows and routing
- Experience in Nuance for Speech Engine development ( TTS, STT, ASR )
- Worked on backend integration with core platforms using web services/REST API’s in IVR
- Thorough understanding of the micro service design pattern and how it could apply to IVR self-service.
- Basic working knowledge of Contact Center Components like switches, IVR server, App Server and Database Server.
- Experience in VXML, CCXML, Java 8-9, JEE, Eclipse for IVR framework based development.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of security concepts and how to mitigate them in practice
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
- Provides on call support for technology outages and changes due to peak times, holidays, etc
- Experience with cloud technologies, to include Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, VMware virtualization. Familiarity with public clouds such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- Knowledge of automation and artificial intelligence technology and concepts, especially Natural Language Processing (NLP), Big Data, and Machine Learning.