VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Automotive Diagnostic Service and Testing Tech with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Diagnostic Service and Testing Technician who has experience in using OEM diagnostic scan tools to calibrate chassis-related vehicle systems. The ideal person for this role would have a high regard for upholding precision when conducting tasks. This position will interact directly with Engineering and Quality Assurance personnel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Precisely set up and use automotive service tools and equipment to calibrate chassis-related vehicle systems.
- Properly use automotive diagnostic scan tools to perform calibrations of chassis-related vehicle systems, and document the results.
- Evaluate and document the performance of various automotive tools as they are used to service a vehicle.
- Participate in testing automotive service products for the purposes of quality assurance and providing feedback to Engineering personnel.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
- Associate's degree in Automotive Technology, or equivalent education and experience.
- ASE Certification Required.
- 2+ years of experience using OEM diagnostic scan tools to service vehicles required.
- Experience calibrating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with document and spreadsheet software is strongly preferred.
- Experience with formal product testing is a plus.
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record are required.