VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Business Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This position will be responsible for performing analysis needed to support company in local, regional, and global initiatives. This individual will work across various departments to define requirements and provide analysis to support global, regional, and local projects, and then work with the appropriate groups to deliver and test solutions. Initially the focus will be on the Vendor Finance line of business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Build subject matter expertise around company’s data, including how it is captured and flows via business process and applications in order to support management.
- Thoroughly document business requirements and use cases in support of projects and initiatives
- Perform analysis of business and internal customer needs
- Create high quality presentations and proposals to support management.
- Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues
- Manage testers and/or conduct testing for projects and initiatives
- Assist Product Managers with system documentation
- Represent IT & Operations on cross functional projects
- Perform data analysis and present findings to support recommendations to management.
- Evaluate and communicate impact of proposed changes to stakeholders
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all company anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- Complete all mandatory training within a timely basis, as instructed.
- Comply with code of conduct & Bank policies/procedures.
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies & procedures and report to management immediately.
- Familiar with & comply with laws, regulations, and internal policies & procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understand & comply with all company anti-money laundering (AML), compliance, and all other applicable laws, including, but not limited to, the completion of all required AML & Sanctions training.
CULTURE & VALUES
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standards may exist and critical thinking is needed for effective resolutions.
- Ability to write reports, draft presentations and business correspondence.
- Ability to analyze simple to complex business problems and define solutions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of people.
- Must possess the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to independently lead key initiatives.
- Ability to handle and communicate sensitive/confidential information.
- Strong analysis, team oriented, project management and issue-resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of experience dealing with complex business problems.
- Ability to handle multiple non-related projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication [written, verbal, listening and presentation] skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills with proficiency in PowerPoint/Excel highly desired.
- Previous experience using various software applications to effectively and accurately gather, organize, and analyze data. (I.e. Comfortable with technology.)
- Ideal candidate will be a career driven self-starter with a willingness to take on challenges outside their primary comfort zone.