VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Business Analyst IV with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This team works closely with corporate accounting and the health plan finance teams analyzing the medical components of the financials.
Position Purpose: Perform and lead various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function and implement process improvements.
- Lead the support of business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Lead the identification and analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Resolve issues and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations, including improvements and revisions to business processes and requirements
- Evaluate risks and concerns and communicate to management
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Oversee all changes to departmental policies and procedures, including communicating and implementing the changes
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance
- Ability to travel
Analytical Reporting -
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of business process or data analysis experience, including business process definition and documentation and agile development, preferably in healthcare working in a data driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Project preferred.
- Experience managing large projects with a high reliance on technology.
- Project management experience preferred. Product Management and SQL experience preferred.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- 6 years of business process or data analysis experience SQL
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Healthcare Product management