VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Business Analyst IV with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Perform and lead various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function and implement process improvements.
- Support new Innovation projects of strategic companywide importance with Analytics work
- Business modeling for new innovation projects (both Financial and Business Model Canvas type, in collaboration with Project team)
- Data Analytics on medical and pharmacy spend throughout the company. Pulling numbers from internal databases
- Analyze external business inputs (market size, number of customers, etc.)
- Expert role with significant management exposure
- Lead the support of business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Lead the identification and analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Resolve issues and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations, including improvements and revisions to business processes and requirements
- Evaluate risks and concerns and communicate to management
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Oversee all changes to departmental policies and procedures, including communicating and implementing the changes
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree, additional business education or Ph.D. in STEM, Public Health fields and/or Economics preferred
- 6+ years of business process or data analysis preferably in healthcare
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience working in health care business analytics is preferred
- Ability to present and document findings in writing and PowerPoint preferred
- Capable of independently leading the analytics part of complex business problem solving in the healthcare context
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Smart, driven, capable of independently leading the analytics part of complex business problem solving in the healthcare context. Ability to present and document findings in writing and in PowerPoint. Business modeling for new innovation projects (both Financial and Business Model Canvas type. Data analytics on medical and pharmacy spend throughout the company.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
MBA, preferable PhD in STEM, Public Health fields and/or Economics Experience working in healthcare business analytics (consultant in analytics firm, start-up or healthcare company)