VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Business Intelligence Architect with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience. Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- IT experience within a healthcare or health insurance environment
- Knowledge and experience of broadly based BI tools e.g. MicroStrategy, Business Objects, SaaS, Tableau
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud and Big Data technologies, e.g. Hadoop, Spark, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure
- Enterprise information or application architecture team experience
- Additional tools/technologies: Informatica, Teradata, Cassandra, Mongo DB
- Previous experience supporting roadmap development for BI application products as well as BI architecture.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Healthcare experience Strong BI architecture Excellent communication
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Big Data, Cloud, Hadoop