VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a C#/.Net Senior Appl Engineer (Core Systems) with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. (a) Strong working knowledge of COBOL, JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc. Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus. (b) Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#. Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Mongo DB preferred. Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Candidate must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future. C# Experience .Net Experience Database knowledge Multi Tier architecture
What are the nice-to-have skills?