VantageLinks is dedicated to Information Technology (IT) staffing through direct placements, contract-to-hire, and contract services. We currently have an openings for a Cashiering Associate with one of our premier clients.
We are unable to accept H1B candidates and, please no staffing agencies.
The main purpose of this position is to analyze and approve the deposit of customer checks from each branch office and provide clerical support to the Margin team.
• Data entry of check requests.
• Approve deposits entered through the mobile Remote Deposit Capture (MRDC) system. This includes bank and brokerage checks.
• Process manual entries in RDC.
• Research and correct deposit errors.
• Process daily maintenance/fed calls. Process cash balance adjustments between account types.
• Post fees to customer accounts.
• Prepare and send client notification letters.
• Post deposits from Auto Post Fail Report.
• Process physical checks for bank pick up and verifications of deposit.
• Communicate with branches and the Service Center regarding client accounts.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Quick and accurate data entry skills; including 10-key.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to multi-task and time management skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all associates and by having a positive attitude.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 1+ year data entry experience required.
• 1+ year of customer service or general office experience preferred. Brokerage/banking experience preferred.