VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Consultant, Software Engineering - Automation with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The group acts as an idea incubators supporting the Share Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate processes.
Purpose of the Architect/Leader of Automation
• Extend the process automation capability aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations via Robotics Process Automation and other automation technics.
• Lead medium-sized project/initiatives with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative.
• Produce documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
Who would be the best fit for this role?
• Are you motivated by new challenges and ready to join a creative and innovative team?
• Are you a rapid learner and self-starter?
• Have you collaborated with a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Work closely with finance functions team and internal customers to identify short-term and long-term objective alignment to create service roadmaps
• Responsible for providing automation to support Operations and the global organization
• Generate ideas to continuously improve the RPA program organization-wide
• Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
All About You
• Experience in IT/Programming/Analytics consulting
• At least 3 full software development life cycle on analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation
• Practical knowledge of a programming language
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Must be able to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Desirable or additional capabilities:
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience
• Understanding of the Shared Services Center organizational concept
• General knowledge of Corporate Finance functions
• Basic SQL knowledge a must. Advanced SQL experience preferred