VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Data Analyst II with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement.
o Financial, pharmacy, claims, provider, and member data
o IRS, CMS, HHSC, HEDIS reporting
o Internal data cleansing and data reconciliation analysis
o Trend analysis in various functional areas of health care management.
- Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access, and SQL using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW)
- Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues
- Execute data changes and update core systems as needed
- Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
- Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
Bachelor’s degree related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience or 1+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience. Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Responsible for analytical data needs; handling of complex data requests, reports, and predictive data modeling. Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
What are the nice-to-have skills?