VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Data Analyst III with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools (Micro Strategy is tool currently in use; would consider other BI platform experience such as Tableau, Business Objects, Spitfire, etc.); PL/SQL is key to this role. Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Knowledge and experience with stored procedures and datasets. Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation. Experience acting as liaison between the business and IT.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Healthcare experience preferred.