VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Data Analyst IV with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Assist with determining work load and related activities for other Data Analysts
Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of statistical analysis or 3+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation. Encounters experience preferred.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
This is a minimal level of technical reasonability in this role. Ability to do “Joins” Familiar with Relational database and the ability to interpret the data to identify trends and aberrations. (looking for a candidate in the Healthcare space)
What are the nice-to-have skills?
This is to transform the Enterprise analytics to a consulting organization. This is to supply the technical needs from where the IT department leaves off. In short this will help to build, contrive, and package the business case analysis to show financial saving to business operations.
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
This department is growing rapidly and is giving countless opportunity to move up within the company. The growth of company is allowing for creative solutions for the department managers, and the ability to stretch their knowledge.