VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Database Administrator with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We are seeking a motivated Database Administrator to provide guidance on database configuration, architecture, and performance. This role will float between multiple application development teams and be viewed as the lead database administrator within company.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of Microsoft SQL database experience
- Experience adjusting queries to enhance performance
- Management of all database instances including installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance/support
- Maintain the overall database integrity and quality, including routine data improvement, data auditing, practice enforcement, security and code value management, systems checks, and database functions
- Experience with relational database management systems
- Experience with automation of DBA tasks
- Experience with management of database policies, procedures, and technical standards
- Experience developing and supporting documentation
- General familiarity with storage and server hardware required