VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Delivery Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
% Time Spent
40% - 1. Management of IT operations and support staff activities using ITIL foundation best practices in service management.
50% - 2. Management of IT system development teams’ activities using Agile development practices.
10% - 3. Oversee the review and update of IT internal policies and procedures.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Functions as a first-line supervisor over two or more full-time employees. Has authority to hire, terminate, discipline, appraise performance or strongly recommend such actions.
Required: Four-year college education.
5 to 8 years.
Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
One of the following:
- Experience using and/or enforcing IT Service Management best practices as documented in ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
- Experience using and/or enforcing Agile software development practices
- Willingness to learn whichever above skill candidate does not yet possess
- Good command of English language in order to provide effective phone, desk-side and email support.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills, for collaborating with other members of IT department and outside vendors.
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience with ServiceNow, or similar enterprise ITSM tool