VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Director, IT - Application Development with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Direct department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals.
- Plan and integrate the daily activities of multiple teams, allocating resources within defined budgets.
- Coordinate the plans and activities of the organization with senior leaders inside and outside IT.
- Apply technical and process expertise to address challenging technical and business issues.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of diverse IT experience.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Must have and Application development background
- Agile experience is big plus
- Dev Ops experience also a huge plus
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Application Development Background is essential Agile experience Must have experience managing large teams at the department level. We are not looking for a Project Manager or someone who has just moved into an IT Manager role
What are the nice-to-have skills?
DevOps experience would be nice Healthcare
What is exciting about this opportunity?
Recent growth and acquisitions have expanded the IT team as well as a focus on Nextgen.