VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Director of Enterprise Information Systems with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Director of Enterprise Information Systems will provide leadership, direction, and management of the client's enterprise information systems. This includes solution development, implementation, maintenance and support of enterprise systems and related applications. The Director supervises and provides direction to assigned staff and project team members. Effectively collaborates across technology teams and business units through excellent communication, diplomacy and a positive attitude. The successful candidate must be committed to fostering a culturally diverse atmosphere for faculty, staff and students.
- Provides effective leadership and vision in the planning and implementation of new technologies to enhance or replace the client's enterprise information systems and related systems.
- Defines, develops and manages complex, cross departmental system implementations and upgrades.
- Establish accurate and comprehensive project plans, timelines with defined deliverables.
- Establish and maintain the strategy for the development, deployment and maintenance of university’s information systems that will ensure the integrity, security and privacy of the information maintained by the university.
- Manages professional staff and daily operations, provides technical expertise to staff and resolves problems escalated to the Manager level.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the progress of service delivery; takes a customer-centric approach to problem solving; solicits customer feedback to improve service; and responds to customer needs.
- Assess, identify and recommend innovative solutions that provide continuous improvement in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise information systems principles and practices sufficient to design, organize, direct, and administer business critical applications
- Extensive project management skills with demonstrated experience managing system implementations
- Experience designing and implementing integration points to core administration systems.
- Experience with SQL, data integration, and reporting tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly effective administrative skills
- Experience in Higher Education industry
- Experience with Ellucian Colleague SIS
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Ability to create strategy for system enhancements and development of standards, policies and procedures.