VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an ERP Analyst II with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
To support development, maintenance, and deployment of functionality related to Client Oracle E-Business Suite. This position will focus on the Supply Chain Management area and requires working with our business customers and our technical team to determine and implement Oracle E-Business related changes that improve business processes and business effectiveness.
• Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with Oracle capabilities and customizations.
• Develop, test, and implement new Oracle capabilities, and configurations.
• Investigate Oracle Business Suite functionality, data, and interface problems. Determine and implement resolutions.
• Work with business customers to identify improvements, alternatives, or new capabilities that would benefit the organization.
• Assist with development of recommendations, business case, and estimates for new functionality and changes.
• Document Oracle Business Suite configuration, support information, customizations in accordance with Client IT standard application methodology.
• Work with Client infrastructure, database, and application development teams to ensure proper unit, system, user acceptance, and performance testing.
• Assist with, as appropriate, orientation and training of Oracle end users/customers.
• Document and estimate specific requests for new capabilities. Help to assess the value to the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels of Organization.
• Ability to document requirements, recommendations, estimates, and system information in a clear and concise manner.
• Experience working in a team environment and ability to work independently and set priorities.
• Ability to work with business customers and understand there processes and functions.
• Full life cycle development experience.
• Ability to investigate reported issues and determine potential changes and solutions.
• Ability to investigate data, application, and processes and determine problem source in complex environment.
• Ability and interest in staying current on Oracle E-Business suite and technologies.
• Understanding of information technology and Oracle standards, procedures, and best practices.
• Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite modules, interfaces, and technologies.
• Experience with configuration of the following Release 12 Oracle E-Business Suite modules: PO and INV.
• Knowledge of the following Oracle E-Business Suite modules a plus, but not required: POR, PON, ONT WIP, and BOM.
• Ability to develop SQL queries and PL/SQL packages.
• Experience with Oracle Application Framework (OAF). Experience developing personalization’s within the context of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
• Knowledge of Oracle Workflow a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of Oracle Approvals Management a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of Oracle BI Publisher a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of Oracle Forms/Reports a plus, but not required.
Degree: B.S. or equivalent experience required.
Field: Information Technology, Accounts Payable or related field.
Years: Three (3) minimum required.
Field: Oracle E-Business Suite Development or Oracle E-Business Suite Business Analyst.