VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Financial Systems Analyst I with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Provide PeopleSoft functional and technical application support to PeopleSoft users. Assist in the implementation of new modules and/or processes.
- Provide operational and technical production support of PeopleSoft Financials and other core financial systems to end users
- Develop and adhere to production support procedures to align with financial audit requirements
- Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
- Update and maintain business process documentation as it relates to system functionality
- Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
- Assist with making minor enhancements through an agile software development life cycle
- Analyze client processes, develop detailed functional requirements, and translate requirements into technical designs
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented
- Perform functional testing and quality assurance activities
- Identify opportunities for system new functionality for better alignment to business processes
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of financial business process or data analysis experience. PeopleSoft Financials experience preferred.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor's Degree 0-2 years of financial business process or data analysis experience.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
PeopleSoft Financials experience preferred.