VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Functional CRM Consultant with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Partner with our business owners. We need someone that can develop a deep understanding of the product and transform the business owner’s vision into a collection of actionable requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between the business owner and the IT team. The Sr. Analyst will facilitate discussions between the team and business owner. To be successful, you must be able to develop and maintain good relationships with all members of the team, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others and manage conflict.
- Perform (preferably enjoy) analytical work to identify necessary modifications to systems and processes in order to deliver the product. The scope of work may range from individual components to an end-to-end analysis of business or IT processes and solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently on moderately complex projects and systems.
- Strong communication and consensus-building skills which enable interaction with business process owners and end users
- Expertise in business and systems analysis, project management, functional design, testing and quality assurance.
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in following an established software development methodology, project development planning and problem resolution
- Ability to break down technical issues into easily digestible data points for stakeholder consumption
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience working in group and individual settings
- Expertise in MS SQL, Excel, MS Access and Visio
- Background in CRM configuration and/or administration
- Ability to lead requirements elicitation meetings, reviews and workshops.
- Ability to define, manage and update functional and design requirements.
- Experience mining and analyzing data from a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products
- Expertise in data migration analysis and implementing data maps through source to target with appropriate validations
- Project experience where any of the following technologies were leveraged: MS SQL, XML, SOAP, REST
- Prior experience in a packaging, manufacturing or CPG industry
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 5+ years of experience with business processes or best practices related to CRM