VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Helpdesk Technician with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Our IT Support Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Provide setup, support and training related to hardware, software, printing functions, audio/visual needs, video conferencing, and similar requirements as needed
- Perform basic troubleshooting to determine the source of errors and elevate higher level tickets to
- 3rd party support team and maintain 24 hours status check follow ups until resolved
- Ensure that all technology and telecommunications systems are in working, running order. Monitor backup jobs daily and take corrective action as necessary including notifying appropriate parties
- Order, set up, and replace as necessary all new hire’s and current employee’s IT equipment to include computers (Windows and MAC), phones (cell phone and landline), tablets, printers, and all other relevant equipment
- Work with Process Improvement Manager to provide weekly reports within Salesforce, Epicor, and website
What we require:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Basic IT Skills – Computer Hardware/Software Setup, Windows 10, Networking, Troubleshooting
- Strong Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- 1 – 3 years of Help Desk Experience
- High School Diploma