VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer - Developer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Cloud Integration team provides consulting and guidance to application teams helping them to leverage existing CI/CD services to enable quicker and safer delivery of software into production.
- Work across the organization to identify gaps in automation capabilities
- Be part of cross-team efforts to engineer and realize new automation capabilities
- Seek opportunities to codify and evangelize reusable CI/CD patterns and practices
- Help application delivery teams adopt existing CI/CD services
- Promote and evangelize a DevOps mindset across the organization
- Educate the development community by developing code examples, wikis, blog posts, screen casts and customized training sessions.
- Ensure CI/CD offerings are developer friendly and simple to consume
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all things CI/CD
- Experiencing developing complex Web applications
- Understanding of clean code and SOLID design principles
- Advanced experience writing automated tests
- Experience with multiple build systems like Maven, Gradle, Gulp/Grunt or make.
- Intermediate understanding of Linux
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with building Jenkins pipelines as code
- Familiarity with configuration management using tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Excellent communicator and comfortable speaking to large audiences