VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Integration Specialist with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Our platform connects top industry software with top accounting and operational systems as an add-on service.
- Elevate the customer experience to drive solution adoption. The primary goal is to drive speed-to-value for our customers to derive maximum business benefit from their investments in as short a time frame as possible by streamlining the customer journey;
- Work closely with the internal Sales, Technology and Product teams to drive customer success and make each customer a reference;
- Serve as the advocate for the customer internally to represent their needs;
- Understand the client product needs and provide market feedback to the Product Development teams as necessary;
- Manage multiple projects, product implementations and documentation concurrently;
- Develop procedures and monitor the implementation schedule to meet customer objectives;
- Identify improvements to make product implementation more systemized and efficient;
- Configure and implement software product solutions;
- Assist customers in application testing and rollout and train key stakeholders on all system functions required to fully onboard each respective customer profile;
- This role will warrant frequent discussions with customers and partners, customer site visits on an as-needed basis, periodic status reporting on milestone achievements and many other forms of formal and informal communication. In addition to proactive customer and relationship management, you will serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success by effectively fielding and working with the technical team to resolve support cases.
- We have a smart team, a unique understanding of a wide market opportunity, a technical platform that minimizes development cost for interfacing with top accounting and operational software (often where no API exists), and the ability to be nimble. Top talent only need apply. Great upside, opportunity is both realistic and attainable.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Prior experience with hands-on product implementation
- Demonstrable problem solving and process improvement skills
- Excellent communication and client facing skills - both written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills specific to management of time, project and team resources
- Ability to “think on the fly”
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Software development or software product design experience
- Product development experience and/or operations leadership
- Working knowledge of the Construction industry
- Knowledge of APIs and/or SQL scripting and/or large database programs; preferred
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects
- A work hard, play hard mentality