VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Internal Sales Specialist with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This position seeks a self-disciplined, enthusiastic and professional partner to support the specialized division in key areas including: phone coverage, customer service, data entry, administrative support, and lead qualification. Qualified candidates must possess a high level of relationship skills, good organization and high self-esteem which will translate into positive customer service and thorough communication with team members and clients.
• Resolves customer questions related to sales
• Make initial phone calls and ask predetermined questions to qualify leads. The qualified leads will then be followed up by an Account Executive.
• Knowledgeable of the Industry, Company, product line, prices, delivery, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
• Manages account database by entering critical information needed to successfully manage each account
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, note details of inquiries, comments, complaints and action taken
• Manage phone records and analyze new business calls and emails in an effort to identify trends in the marketplace, and make recommendations to management
• Updating account coding and content information in Customer Management Database
• Meet daily with Account Executives to ask questions and review activities from the prior day
• Meet with the Team Leader weekly to discuss the progress of research, resolve questions regarding future directions and discuss any proposed modifications to the internship based upon research results
• Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and have strong organizational skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred