VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Internal Sales Specialist with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Internal Sales Specialist serves as the primary contact for prospective clients. Leads are produced for this individual through various marketing channels. The sales specialist will contact these leads via phone and email, qualify the leads, build rapport, determine the needs, schedule and conduct on-line product demonstrations to educate the decision maker on features and benefits of the product, and then close the sale. Success will be measured by acquisition of new customers and upselling of additional functionality to existing customers. Optometrists and Optometry Clinics in the continental United States are the target market for this product.
- Follow up on prospective leads via phone and email.
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, build relationships, determine the need, make recommendations and support the buying decision to provide world class customer service.
- Assist both prospects and customers with questions from incoming calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct on-line demos with prospective customers on the use, benefits and features of the product.
- Train new customers to utilize reporting functions to increase practice performance.
- Manage the Prospect to Customer Pipeline and document interactions using company CRM.
- Interact with company marketing and IT teams to improve product, customer communications, and brand message.
- Work with Member Recruitment and Regional Leaders from the group purchasing division to manage leads.
- Finalize each decision to purchase by preparing and delivering product agreements in a timely manner.
- Transition all closed business to the On-boarding Specialist to complete the sales cycle.
- Cross train in onboarding for flexing purposes.
Skills & Characteristics
- Not afraid of Challenges
- Relationship Builder
- Team Player
- Excellent Listener
- Computer Proficient
- 1-3 years Internal Sales Experience
- In person or Online Presentation Experience