VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an IT Auditor with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The IT Auditor works with audit, business and IT management to identify internal areas or functions needing review, and plans for necessary audits. This position conducts reviews of medium complexity or assists with more complex reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities. The IT Auditor evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over the activities reviewed. This position will report findings to business and IT management, and recommend necessary corrective action and process improvements. May provide training and act as a mentor to less experienced team members
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas under review to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control in achieving established objectives.
- Plans or assists in planning, the scope of the audit, and prepares or assists in preparing the audit program.
- Obtains, analyzes, and appraises evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control.
- Makes, or assists in making, oral or written presentation to management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discusses deficiencies, recommends corrective action, and suggests improvement in operations and reductions in cost.
- Prepares formal written reports, as requested, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in internal or external information systems auditing; Public accounting experience preferred.
- CPA, CISA or relevant certification preferred .
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and data analysis software (i.e. ACL)
- Knowledge of IT audit methodologies and control frameworks (SOX, COBIT, COSO) of IT platforms, processes, systems and controls, including areas such as network and data security, logical access, and change management controls at an infrastructure, application and database level.
- Experience working with cross functional departments to research and resolve issues using innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical; Focus on quality and service.
- Knowledge of audit standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with Management.
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with presentation skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines and travel.