VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an IT Project Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Client has begun a journey towards implementing common solutions across its portfolio of businesses and we are looking for a IT leader to help deliver on that goal. For this newly created position we are looking for someone who can take a problem from definition to solution (business analysis and project management). Extensive experience implementing technical solutions across various business processes is required. As client grows this role will continue to develop so the ideal candidate is flexible, business focused, diversely skilled, attentive to delivering measurable results.
The position will report to the Vice President of IT and initially be responsible implementing and maintaining applications that enable core back-office processes. As those projects wind down, new problems will need solving and this role will be critical to defining the problem and working with peers and stakeholders to select, plan, and execute the solution.
- Collaborate with functional and/or IT leaders to prioritize, evaluate, select packaged software and serve as project manager for the planning, design, and execution of implementations that cross our portfolio of businesses.
- Learn our various businesses processes and provide ideas/recommendations/business case for improvements in efficiency, quality, ease of use, through the implementation of technology.
- Engage with application partners to understand product roadmap, service levels, and user adoption.
- Develop project objectives, integrated project plans, and metrics required to ensure project success.
- Responsible to direct internal and external project resources, escalate and communicate resource needs, create risk assessments, and drive the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Travel to portfolio businesses as required by project assignment (Up to 25%).
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or another related field.
- 5 years’ experience developing, implementing, or supporting business critical applications.
- Demonstrated success at leading projects that solve business problems; Excellent project formulation and project delivery skills.
- Ability to influence the opinions and approach of business and IT team members.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Broad knowledge of core business functions such as: HR, finance, supply chain, etc
- Experience managing application databases, cloud services, and application integrations.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent leadership, customer service, and teaming skills
- Outstanding analytical, technical, and problem-solving abilities.