VantageLinks is dedicated to Information Technology (IT) staffing through direct placements, contract-to-hire, and contract services. We currently have an opening for an IT Security Coordinator with one of our premier clients.
We are unable to accept H1B candidates and, please no staffing agencies.
- Manage the daily operations of the Network and End Point Security Engineers.
- Set, measure and report weekly goals with IT Security Supervisors.
- Perform advanced data analysis across a large set of complex network and security data, identify patterns, and transform the data through analytics into actionable information.
- Work with the Project Management team to ensure all projects are on schedule and meet objectives set forth by Senior Management and the business.
- Develop, report, analyze and maintain KPI’s for Information Security Engineers and Operators.
- Work cohesively and collaborate with Enterprise Information Security.
- Provide technical oversight of implemented and new solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee execution of processes, and standard operating procedures for the department.
- Assist Senior Management in defining the overall Information Security strategy. Lead, mentor and motivate team members to implement the department strategy.
- Design, implement and maintain security focused infrastructure and evaluate new and emerging products and technologies.
- Provide guidance, coaching and development opportunities appropriate to each direct report’s individual needs. Perform all necessary management functions, including hiring, evaluations, merit allocations, and disciplinary action as required.
- Manage department workflow and provide guidance on departmental projects/issues. Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to team members.
- Support budget planning and expenditure.
- Perform other duties as assigned.