VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an IT SQL Consultant with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL, SRS (SQL Reporting Services) and T-SQL. 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- Proficient in Help Desk knowledge and experience. Troubleshooting and communications skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, O365.
- Basic PC/Networking knowledge required.
- Familiar with Integration Concepts.
- Experience/knowledge with Dell Boomi Integration Tool or similar experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM a plus.
- Knowledge of Android and iPhone
- Primary Help Desk Contact. Answer email and phone requests for user support for Microsoft Windows desktop applications. Typical issues: email issues and questions, Mouse issues, Printer jams, Spam issues (answer user questions, set Whitelist/Blacklist and search Spam Filter), Phone issues, keyboard issues, Excel questions.
- First contact for all custom application issues: Cheetah, WIMP, Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, Cadre Cadence, in-house apps.
- Assist Service Office with any Driver Android/iOS issues using Cheetah 3rd Party Mobile app.
- Setup/change Outlook users, groups, distros and email thru Active Directory.
- Install desktop apps. 3rd Party and in-house.
- Re-create eCourier and JS Legacy Reports in Microsoft SRS. Work under Jack Pulizzo following his direction.
- Become proficient in Cheetah Dispatch and WIMP to setup, train, support and act as go-between with Cheetah support. Cheetah is a 3rd party Courier package. Learn Phone System for basic support.
- Learn Cadre Cadence WMS for basic support.