VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst - FICO with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Manage daily support operations of the PeopleSoft application and conduct business and financial analysis in support of all PeopleSoft projects
- Lead and assist with any troubleshooting activities as required with regard to production issues, end user errors or process design
- Guide team members through the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, functional design, test planning and execution, training, go live and production support
- Collaborate with business units and systems support departments to determine production application support including backups, disaster recovery, system performance, and project management.
- Facilitate meetings with users for development of new functionality and maintenance of existing programs
- Work closely with IT development team through related aspects of technical design, build, testing, conversion, code migration, application upgrades and system maintenance activities
- Ability to develop SQL and reporting requirements and syntax.
- Conduct quality review and lead user acceptance testing of all new implementations, customizations, configurations, fixes and enhancements
- Conduct end-user training along with managing and developing training requirements when specific needs are identified incorporating a variety of delivery methods
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems or related field.
- 8+ years of functional/technical experience in PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain.
- Extensive knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft PIA, development suite and application. Advanced experience with SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine and Integration Broker.
- Familiar with accounting related processes/procedures.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems or related field. - 8+ years of functional/technical experience in PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain. - Familiar with accounting related processes/procedures. - Previous managerial experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Project management experience preferred.