VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Manager, Finance Compliance with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Manager of Financial Compliance will be responsible for assisting with SSAE 18, SOC 2, Type II reporting (SOC 2) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance on special projects and transformation initiatives. This position will play a key role in designing internal controls and ensuring we have adequate controls in key processes to address risks within our SOC 2 and SOX reporting. This position will be responsible for working with process owners on control design and documentation, coordination of testing and any remediation activity necessary for internal control deficiencies or gap remediation in connection with our SOC 2. This position will reporting into the Director of Financial Compliance and will have significant interaction with our business partners throughout the organization as well as our external and internal auditors.
- Understanding our business processes and designing internal controls commensurate the application.
- Assisting with pre-assessment SOC 2 scoping and subsequent reporting.
- Assisting with Enterprise Value Office initiatives and assessment of impact on internal controls.
- Actively liaising with internal and external auditors and various process and control owners and ensuring testing readiness of control owners, timely supply of requested documentation and escalation of delinquencies.
- Working with control owners to determine appropriate remediation actions for control gaps.
- Assisting with external consultants for deficiency tracking and reporting, monitoring remediation status and working with process owners to ensure timely and adequate remediation in relation to SOC 2.
- Assist with preparation of SOC 2 reports.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 in public accounting or 5-7 in internal audit or other compliance role.
- CPA, CISA or CIA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and risk assessment.