VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Manager, IT - BI/Product Development with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Manage department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals.
- Plan and direct the daily activities of a team focused on a particular system or technology.
- Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes.
- Apply specific technical expertise in depth to address technical and business issues.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related IT experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Product development lifecycle management experience
- Expertise with Agile methodology
- Experience with product ownership and effective communication with cross functional business partners
- Experience managing roadmaps and tracking/reporting progress
- Healthcare claims and contracting experience