VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Mid Level C#/.Net Web Services Developer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Responsible for developing new systems and services to enhance the Software product. The ideal candidate will be able to create and consume web services that interact with 3rd party systems.
The major missions for this role are:
- Develop new integrations for the software project
- Create new web services to allow 3rd party systems to connect to the software.
- Design high-level code and database architecture
- Assist/Mentor Junior developers
- Develop new features for our suite of systems and services.
- Develop high-level architectural and design specifications for the Software.
- Develop new software features.
- Work with PM/IT Manager on estimating project timelines and impact.
- Troubleshoot problems with applications and services.
- Participate in application QA and deployment.
- Document code and procedures.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Interact with co-workers, vendors and customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years development experience with C# .NET.
- 5+ years experience interacting with web services (REST, SOAP)
5+ years SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher experience.
- 3-5+ years experience working with XML, JSON and other web service technologies.
- 5+ years experience working with advanced database concepts (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Temp Tables, Indexes)
- 3+ years experience with Entity Framework 5+.
- 5+ years ASP.NET Web Forms experience.
- 3+ years experience with .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- 5+ years Full Life Cycle Development experience.
- 5+ years experience with OOP.
- 3-5+ years experience with jQuery.
- 3-5+ years experience working with Visual Studio 2013 or higher.
- 3+ years experience using a distributed version control system (Mercurial, Subversion, Git, TFS).
- 2+ years experience with IIS.
- 3+ years experience working with responsive frameworks such as bootstrap and foundation
- Knowledge of server hardware and networks
Preferred knowledge / experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with an IT-related major
- Microsoft developer certification a plus
- MVC Experience a plus
- Angular 2.0 Experience a plus
- Unit Testing Experience
- Knowledge of Amazon EC2
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Dynamic personality that is goal oriented and able to lead teams and drive projects
- Someone that can keep pace with a growing organization
- Ability to continuously improve and grow with needs of company
- Proven team player
- Willing to mentor and train junior team members
- Detail oriented.