VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a PHP Web Developer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical leadership in the development and maintenance of the CLIENT website.
- Build and maintain relationships with the marketing leadership team to develop vision, strategies and plans to enhance the mission and ministry of CLIENT .
- Coordinate with VP of Security to insure CLIENT website is meeting current security standards.
- Research, test, and recommend new Web features and tools.
- Develop templates to guide content development to achieve unified look and feel throughout CLIENT website.
- Utilize standard site monitoring and performance measurement tools to analyze, interpret and report site traffic as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide backup assistance to the Communication Services team as required to support, advise and train web content authors.
- Author and maintain technical documentation.
- Assist with evaluation of performance problems.
- Work to continually improve the services delivered by the entire CLIENT marketing leadership team.
- Willingness and ability to master new web technologies.
- Manage the distribution of mass emails.
- Other duties as defined/requested.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, or the equivalent work experience
- Experience in web development technologies, content management and web design.
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar tool.
- Some experience with SEO/SEM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of multi-media web tools.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and related technologies, including PHP, MySQL and Apache.