VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a PL ASE- C#, .NET, Java, Golang, Mongo with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Expert knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#, Java, PL/SQL. Strong experience with Oracle or SQL Server, web services, messaging, data modeling, and stored procedures. Experience with Health Care applications development and design is preferred.
- Java, .NET, GoLang
- Mongo or NoSQL database
- Experience building systems from the ground up
- Healthcare experience
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Java, .NET, GoLang Mongo or NoSQL database
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience building systems from the ground up Healthcare experience