VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Product Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Our product is a platform that connects top industry software with top accounting and operational systems as an add-on service. As an engineer for a technology infrastructure that does not exist anywhere else in the market, you will drive opportunity by working to overcome and simplify hard technical challenges. Working with a degree of autonomy is required, balanced with knowing when to seek help from the team and collaborate on bigger problems and technical designs. Working across our entire Product team, we expect our engineers to develop understanding of the business case to apply technology for long-term value creation, transforming the lives and business of the Customers we seek to enable.
- Manage the onboarding and ongoing relationship with channel partners
- Determine highest revenue opportunities for custom software products
- Scope the functional requirements that will maximize demand
- Oversee a portfolio of projects from beginning to end including prioritization, development, testing and deployment of SaaS solutions
- Provide project leadership and technical direction to channel partners and the development team, translating the product and company vision into actionable output
- Assist channel partners in marketing and upselling their current client base to maximize penetration of the integration solutions we build
- Analyze and adjust product offering and marketing efforts
- Prioritize development and marketing efforts based off of ROI
- Facilitate additional channel partners
You will interface with our technical and design teams to maximize the revenue from each channel partner relationship, and help establish best practices for future partner relationships. You will be pioneering our product, so the faint of heart need not apply.
You’re the person for this job if you have:
- Business development or account management experience
- Software development or software product design experience
- Product development experience and/or operations leadership
- Working knowledge of the Construction industry
- Knowledge of APIs
- Project P&L experience
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects
- History of creating business use cases a big plus