VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Project Lead Business System Analyst (Core Systems) with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Lead the design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on high complexity, “family” of business service solutions
- Responsible for the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of business need, responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Responsible for identifying the need, defining and implementing improvements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable working in teams and constructing enterprise applications
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience and 1-2 years of business solutions experience with high complexity, multiple large application business processes. Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies. RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required. Intermediate SQL query skills.
- Strong ability to lead and influence others
- Very strong BA skills (e.g., analysis, requirement elicitation, business acumen, identification of dependencies & risks, etc.)
- Experience driving change & implementing business efficiencies
- Agile development experience
- Pega experience
- Medical insurance industry
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Requirements Gathering Strong Business Acumen Implementation of business efficiencies
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Pega Medical Industry SAFe