VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Sales Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Company is looking for a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to lead our domestic sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of domestic Sales Representatives, set sales quotas and advises company about sales performance.
Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Monitor accounts across all domestic sales channels and pinpoint ways to penetrate new markets
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate VOC data to superiors
- Generate numbers for company to determine if sales goals have been met
- Set sales quotas
- Problem Solver and Relationship Builder
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in B2B sales
- 10+ years in leadership sales position
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Able to travel