VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Salesforce Admin with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The admin will be setting up all new users, setting up permissions and rights to these users, converting old alumni data into the system, working with student retention and dealing with confidential information. Other admin tasks would be creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, permission sets, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events.
Experience designing custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation according to application requirements. Strong research and creative problem-solving skills are a must and must be highly professional with strong communication skills.
As part of the Information Systems team, you will be responsible for the administration and support of the Salesforce platform. To be successful, the candidate must have hands-on administration and configuration skills. He/she must have a service-oriented mindset and a passion for technology and innovation. Qualified candidates should possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and have the ability to communicate technical details to non-technical staff in an understandable way.
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Create, manage and refine custom reports and dashboards.
- Participate in change and release management process
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Provide application users with Tier 2 technical support
- Track identified system problems through resolution
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration as the Salesforce platform is developed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
- Associates degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- 2-3 years Salesforce administration and operational support
- Excellent communication, analytical, and critical problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data integration tools