VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Salesforce Admin with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
• Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
• Create, manage and refine custom reports and dashboards.
• Load software from the Salesforce app exchange.
• Work with the network team to ensure proper system backups
• Manage Salesforce licenses
• Participate in change and release management process
• Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
• Provide application users with Tier 2 technical support
• Track identified system problems through resolution
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration as the Salesforce platform is developed
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Associates degree or 3 years of equivalent professional/technical experience
• 2-3 years Salesforce administration and operational support
• Excellent communication, analytical, and critical problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
• Working knowledge of relational databases and data integration tools
• Experience in the higher education industry