VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a SAP Funct/Config Analyst - Sales and Distribution with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This role will participate in a global project responsible for all aspects of the SAP System Development Life Cycle from conceptual phase through implementation. The functional SAP analyst will also be part of a team that will support post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are met.
The SAP Functional/Configuration Analyst serves as the interface between the IT department and business process owners related to the SAP Sales & Distribution module with integration to Salesforce.com CRM. This Commercial IT team member meets with internal business customers to discuss opportunities, challenges, and priorities; performs configuration changes and coordinates programming for the SAP Sales & Distribution module and related interfaces.
Essential Functions/Basic Duties:
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to implement changes in production environment of SAP
- Documents scope and requirements for enhancements, changes and breakages
- Analyzes requests and estimate hours required to complete
- Develops and document detailed requirements
- Performs needed configuration changes
- Documents and communicates needed programming changes. This might include development of functional specification for enhancements, user exits and other programming changes, which might require working with the ABAP development team
- Performs initial testing of enhancements, changes and break-fixes
- Collaborates with internal business customers and other support team members to plan and execute user acceptance testing for new and modified processes and system components
- Performs troubleshooting and repair activities related to existing functionality
- Ensures that issues are handled end-to-end in terms of integration with other SAP modules
- Liaises with cross-functional project teams – across geographies
- Ensures compliance with Change Control procedures for on-going changes, enhancements and projects and maintains operational procedures around supported environments
- Stays abreast of SAP releases and new functionality and makes related recommendations to internal business customers and IT management
- Maintains Document Repository for business and IT processes
- Prepares, plans and delivers training / knowledge transfer with project teams including end-customers
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree*; Information Technology or Computer Science strongly preferred
- 5 years configuration on the SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- Experience with SAP interface capability and typical middleware
- Must be able to handle all parts of SAP SD configuration including but not limited to:
Sales Order (type, number range, etc.)
Pricing Conditions and Pricing Procedures (access sequences)
Billing / Invoicing / Collection Management
Sales related IDOCs (Customer, Order, Invoice, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of the integration points with Finance and Supply Chain, Material Management, Master Data and Reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to work in team oriented, collaborative environment
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on enhancements, break-fixes and major projects – sometimes at the same time
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and/or experience:
SAP support experience
Global SAP project experience
SAP S/4 HANA experience
Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM
*Degree must be from a school that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of Education of the U.S. Department of Education.