VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Application Software Engineer - Java with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Strong working knowledge of Java, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML. Experience with Oracle or SQL Server. Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum
- Exposure to Angular, MongoDB, Golang
- Healthcare experience
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
*No sponsorship Offered* *Prefer local candidates* 3 years of professional experience development experience Strong working knowledge of Java, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML. Experience with Oracle or SQL Server. Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Previous experience with Agile/Scrum Exposure to Angular, MongoDB, Golang Healthcare experience