VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Architect, IT- Technical with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
- Monitor emerging IT trends in the healthcare environment and determine its relevance and impact on the company
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
- Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs
- Serve as the technical expert for enterprise wide or companywide technology and/or application domains
- Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
- Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
- Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
- Work as a key member of the Solution Architecture and Engineering team with other architects to develop Enterprise Application Services, with focus on workflow and robotics development for core managed healthcare administration processes.
- Assist in developing the strategic vision for core claims administration within an integrated portfolio of Enterprise Application Services in partnership with business partners and IT management for claims administration, member enrollment/eligibility, and provider management.
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps that demonstrate how the core administration and workflow vision will be executed.
- Develop the application architecture for workflow solutions, and support implementation by multiple Pega development teams, including integration of other Pega application.
- We’re looking for application architects with strong development skills that will work closely with agile development teams to create and re-factor software solutions. They must know how to code, although that is not their primary task. We work in Java, .NET, and Golang. Microservices development with NOSQL databases experience is very desirable, along with containerization (e.g., Docker). They must understand CI/CD and DevOps from an architecture perspective. And of course, they must be seasoned at supporting agile development.
- We need very technical architects that can drive software engineering and solution development with their application architecture skills. We are creating a core team of application architects and developers that work as a core team to address technical debt, experiment with new technologies coming into our space, jumpstart new solutions, and help institutionalize DevOps.
- Validate that core administration and workflow technical solutions can be practically executed, properly integrate with the existing application portfolio, and coordinated with enterprise strategies and roadmaps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field
- Demonstrated Solution Architect skills in complex business environment
- Workflow application development
- Web services/API design & development
- Agile development experience
- Pega experience and certification (CSSA/LSA)
- Other BPM/workflow product experience
- Microservices and event-driven architecture
- Cloud architecture/development
- Java, .NET, and/or Golang
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
For the new architect positions, we’re looking for application architects with strong development skills that will work closely with agile development teams to create and re-factor software solutions. They must know how to code, although that is not their primary task. We work in Java, .NET, and Golang. Microservices development with NOSQL databases experience is very desirable, along with containerization (e.g., Docker). They must understand CI/CD and DevOps from an architecture perspective. And of course, they must be seasoned at supporting agile development.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Demonstrated Solution Architect skills in complex business environment Workflow application development Web services/API design & development Agile development experience Pega experience and certification (CSSA/LSA) Other BPM/workflow product experience Microservices and event-driven architecture Cloud architecture/development SAFe Java, .NET, and/or Golang