VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Automation Tester Specialist with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Client is seeking a motivated Senior Automation Tester Specialist with proven automation testing and project management experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Responsible for leading the development, implementation, and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Approves the Automation Test Plans.
- Serves as subject matter expert on complex automation scripting and tool usage.
- Performs needs analysis of applications and available testing tools.
- Leads the audit, evaluation, and review of products and processes.
Successful applicants will exemplify clients ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience within a total Information Technology (IT) environment.
-At least 5 years experience with designing, planning and execution of system testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the system life cycle.
Working experience in:
Extensive experience in:
-Scripting tools and languages
-Application development tools
-System testing tools
-Software quality assurance
-IT quality assurance
-IT standards, procedures, policy