VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Business Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This position will be responsible for performing analysis needed to support company in local, regional, and global initiatives. This individual will work across various company departments to define requirements and provide analysis to support global, regional, and local projects, and then work with the appropriate groups to deliver and test solutions. Initially the focus will be on the Vendor Finance line of business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build subject matter expertise around company’s data, including how it is captured and flows via business process and applications in order to support company management.
- Thoroughly document business requirements and use cases in support of projects and initiatives
- Perform analysis of business and internal customer needs
- Create high quality presentations and proposals to support management.
- Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues
- Manage testers and/or conduct testing for projects and initiatives
- Assist Product Managers with system documentation
- Represent IT & Operations on cross functional projects
- Perform data analysis and present findings to support recommendations to management.
- Evaluate and communicate impact of proposed changes to stakeholders
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all company anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Assesses situations well and makes sound business decisions.
- Ability to think cross functionally, identify problems and determine solutions and next steps with little to no step by step guidance.
- Processes information logically and is able to use the results in appropriate business application to meet the requirements of the job. Must achieve strong credibility and reliability, both internally and externally.
- Makes sound business decisions as evidenced by quality of analysis
- Reliably organizes workflow, works effectively and efficiently with others, prioritizes work, anticipates needs and completes all tasks in a timely manner. Proactive and assertive when dealing with issues. Takes initiative to identify & resolve outstanding issues. Juggles multiple tasks/projects simultaneously with good results. Is self-motivated.
- High level of cooperation and responsiveness to company’s needs with a commitment to excellent performance. Proactively supports team goals and company’s goals/objectives. Extends extra effort to ensure customers and colleagues are treated according to company’s standards.
- Shares information and knowledge appropriately. Is fully effective in communicating with others, whether internally or externally. Writes clear, logical, concise memos and other correspondence.
- Seeks additional information/explanation for clarification.
- Conducts oneself consistent with company’s Cultural Practices.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standards may exist and critical thinking is needed for effective resolutions
- Ability to write reports, draft presentations and business correspondence.
- Ability to analyze simple to complex business problems and define solutions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of people.
- Must possess the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to independently lead key initiatives
- Ability to handle and communicate sensitive/confidential information
- Strong analysis, team oriented, project management and issue-resolution skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of experience dealing with complex business problems.
- Ability to handle multiple non-related projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication [written, verbal, listening and presentation] skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills with proficiency in PowerPoint/Excel highly desired.
- Previous experience using various software applications to effectively and accurately gather, organize, and analyze data. (I.e. Comfortable with technology.)
- Ideal candidate will be a career driven self-starter with a willingness to take on challenges outside their primary comfort zone.